Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- If you are interested in purchasing one of our exhibition pieces, please get in touch with us at: [email protected] or call Daniel Pateman on +447595662648. Confirm your name, the work(s) you wish to purchase, the address you would like the work delivered to, and your telephone number.
- Payment method can be discussed after confirmation of interest. However we cannot accept cash or cheque.
- We, the curators, will help organise the delivery of the work to you from London, UK, selecting a suitable courier for the item’s delivery domestically or abroad. However, all delivery related costs (which may include customs charges if sent abroad) will be the responsibility of the buyer. The cost of postage is not included in the advertised cost of the item.
- Once the item has been handed over to the preferred courier, New York Photography Diary is not responsible for any damage or wear that may occur in transit. Should you wish to purchase insurance as part of delivery, please let us know as soon as possible after confirming the purchase, so that we can arrange the appropriate delivery option for you.
- 20% of total sales will be taken as commission for the editors/curators who organised the “Elsewhere is a Negative Mirror” exhibition, except in regards the works of Abdulazez Dukhan, who will receive 100% of the total sale amount of any transactions.
- After December 13th 2016 we cannot guarantee that works will still be in our possession for the buyer to purchase. However if works have not been sold we may be able to put you in touch with the originating artist to discuss purchase directly with them.
- Once purchased items cannot be returned or refunds made.