Switch to Desktop Version
- The exhibition will take place at the new cafe and exhibition space Carmel by the Green, located right next to the Bethnal Green tube station, from the 4th August to the 15th of September, with an opening reception on the 4th of August.
- The call is open to anyone aged 18 or over & who is a practising photographer or lens-based artist residing in the UK.
- Deadline for entry is 20th July 2016 at midnight, London time.
- The works will be available for sale during the exhibition and a 20% commission will be taken on any sales, which will go to the Editors/Curators who have organized the show.
- The selected artists will be contacted by 22th July 2016 and the artwork must be delivered to Carmel by the Green by the 2nd of August for the installation on the 3rd.
- Email applications to [email protected] with the subject “Regeneration Exhibition”. Please send Images of up to 3 works, in digital format (jpg, max 2mb file size), and an artists statement of up to 500 words.
- All selected artists will be contacted on 22 July with delivery details and dates. The delivery of the work to and from the exhibition as well as the framing and mounting of the works are the responsibilities of the artist. Once the exhibitions has finished, the artists will be contacted by us (LPD) to make arrangements for the collection or return of their work.